Length: 10 weeks
RB is one of the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene companies. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Lysol, Mucinex, Enfamil, and Airwick. Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company? Join our team!
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company? We are looking for talented third year students to join our RB eCommerce Internship Program for the upcoming summer. Within the eCommerce function there are various areas of focus: commercial, performance marketing, supply, data analytics, and direct to consumer.
If you are looking for a dynamic and challenging internship where you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects and a great learning experience with responsibility from day one, apply today!
Supporting a dynamic, fast-growth business unit, you’ll create data driven insights. You’ll:
- Analyse sales, channel and shopper data in all categories across our customer portfolio
- Provide insights through advanced data mining, analysis and modelling, interpreting results and presenting findings / recommendations to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure consistency of reporting and track results
- Prioritise and shape the category growth stories. Globally.
The eCommerce Internship Program will provide students with the opportunity to gain meaningful “hands on” work experience. eCommerce Interns will be exposed to how a multi-national CPG company with leading brands (such as Enfamil, Mucinex and KY) deliver consumer excellence online. Interns will have the opportunity to present their projects at the end of the 10-12 week internship to the eCommerce Leadership teams.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Delivering content and user experience for our healthcare and infant nutrition brands
- Assist in innovation launches across retailers such as Amazon, Walmart and Walgreens
- Working on supply optimization projects to ensure on time, in full delivery of our products.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’ve proved your commercial ability in a complex environment. You:
- Are action-orientated, with a focused and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Are also highly analytical with advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and sales software
- Love working with statistical or financial data from a variety of sources, including syndicated information
- Are a born communicator, able to use your insights to create a compelling story for your colleagues.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.