- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Work samples and/or demo reel
- Strong understanding of design principles, including composition, layout, typography and color
- Ability to create at a fast pace in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proficient organizational, creative and technical skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects as well as the Adobe Creative Cloud suite as a whole
- Ability to effectively communicate with large teams, including project managers and other internal business partners
The Motion Graphics Designer Intern creates and executes motion elements in video and animated content.
- Make technical and creative decisions regarding elements, such as appropriate movements, typography and aesthetics, for many different types of video projects
- Manage animation workflow, media management, archiving and delivery of motion elements and projects
- Assist motion graphics designers and video content creators with larger-scale projects if applicable
Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past 11 consecutive years, 2010 – 2020. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 7 consecutive years, 2014 through 2020, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was once again named to FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2019 and has been included in the magazine’s top one-third of companies named to the list for the past 16 consecutive years. In addition, Essence Magazine named Quicken Loans the “#1 Place to Work in the Country for African Americans.”
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.