From our humble beginnings in 1982 selling name-brand equipment and replacement parts to local livestock producers from a garage, QC Supply has evolved into an international distributor to farms, businesses, and resellers worldwide.
QC Supply offers thousands of name brands, including hard-to-find products. QC Supply also has its own line of clothing (Five Rock), cleaners and disinfectants (CASCO), pet products (Deer Creek), livestock equipment (Delphi Products), and fans (Durafan). Customers frequent QC Supply for their in-house technical support experts trained in a wide variety of products. These experts are able to answer technical questions, aid customers in product selection, and provide support after the sale. This level of customer service is a differentiator.
Headquartered in Schuyler, NE, QC Supply operates a call center, website, 27 retail locations across the Midwest and South, and 3 regional distribution centers located in Nebraska, Iowa, and North Carolina. Led by passionate employees with deep ties to agriculture, we stand ready to help you find the next solution to your problem.
QC Supply is looking for Part-Time Retail Clerk’s. The Retail Clerk will possess strong computer, organizational and written communication skills. Sales and customer service along with a high attention to detail are essential to the position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working directly with walk in customers.
- High emphasis on both sales and customer service relationships with customers.
- Keep store neat and clean at all times
- Learn all products we sell to improve customer experience and become an expert in our industry.
- Assist warehouse team as needed with unloading trucks and checking in items.
- Keep all inventory organized and accounted for.
- Restocking and facing shelves.
- Always be customer focused.
- Demonstrate a willingness to perform any daily task as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from others
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions.
- Diversity – Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment.
this Job, the employee is regularly required to climb stairs; stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, and talk or hear. Occasional heavy lifting up to 60 lbs.
QC Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.