Founded in 1996, PSC Biotech Corporation was created with the vision of providing life science companies with services designed to help achieve regulatory compliance requirements. PSC Biotech Corporation serves over 350 clients in more than 23 countries through professional services consulting, cloud-based software solutions, and pharmaceuticals contract manufacturing. PSC Biotech Corporation has three unique active divisions within the parent company, each representing one of our areas of expertise: PSC Biotech™, PSC Software™, and BioTechnique™. Together, these divisions enable us to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients with a commitment to excellence and superior quality.
We are looking for Tier 1 Technical Support. This role would work alongside an amazingly talented PSC Team, and works under the leadership of one of the best in the industry!
Successful candidates will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, an understanding of the IT realm, and a thirst to learn!
- First point of contact for all tickets of calls from our customers or internal users
- Create tickets for calls based on Freshdesk process
- Add applicable information to tickets, company, issue, customer information
- Define priority of tickets in relation to SLA
- Escalate priority tickets directly to Tier 2 support and manage that communication
- Assure service level agreements are being met
- Collaborate with customers based on given and preferred communication channels to include chat, email, and screen-share
- Communicate to ensure successful handoff of tickets in progress from support team in Ireland at beginning of shift and to support team in India at end of shift
- Participate and contribute to continuous improvement
- Assist the Customer Data team with data migration and API tasks
- IT specialist or comparable education 1st level support experience in handling international customer inquiries and Service Level agreements
- Experience in one programming language (Linux, SAML, SQL, NO SQL)
- Multitasking, goal oriented and able to work independently
- Great communication skills and client facing skills
- Passionate about customer support and helping customers
- No C2C/ No Sponsorship
Shift: Saturday and/or Sunday early shift (7am-4pm Eastern Time) and late shift (12pm-9pm Pacific Time)… Must be available for training check-ins with manager during the week
This is a great opportunity to build professional work experience and earn a little extra money during college! Has potential for promotion into full-time software positions upon graduation!