Who We Are:
Project Harmony exists to provide effective, immediate and sensitive support to child abuse victims and their non-offending family members. Project Harmony is committed to a vision with a focus on one goal: ending the cycle of child abuse and neglect. Project Harmony is one of the largest Child Advocacy Centers in the nation.
At Project Harmony, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients and our community. Project Harmony is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national original, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
At Project Harmony, we are committed to building a team of dedicated, compassionate professionals who are supportive of our culture:
We are all Project Harmony: Project Harmony exists because of the unique collaboration of community partners, dedicated to ending child abuse and neglect. Our strength lies in our people, their ideas, their differences, their diverse talents and perspectives.
We bring our best everyday: Project Harmony consists of experts, problem solvers and visionaries dedicated to promoting creativity and innovation. We demonstrate personal integrity and maintain a high standard of ethical behavior. Project Harmony is dedicated to fostering a learning environment where all members of the collaborative process can flourish.
When it comes to children, we don’t compromise: Children come first in all that we do. Project Harmony provides a safe place where children have the courage to use their voices – a place where healing begins. Because of Project Harmony’s coordination of care, children entering Project Harmony go from crisis to courage. Our vision reimagines the system to make it work best for all involved, especially the child.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference in the life of a child, Project Harmony is looking for you. We are seeking an experienced and committed part-time Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic and innovative organization. This position is responsible for receptionist and administrative duties, managing the operations surrounding the arrival of guests and clients and maintaining aspects of the atrium, waiting rooms and other public building spaces.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet clients and guests properly and provide a positive experience.
- Maintain a clean and pleasant environment for visitors.
- Facilitate a safe and secure environment.
- Field phone calls and answer questions.
- Schedule meetings/make room reservations for Project Harmony and partner agencies.
- Assist in meeting and training set-up/clean-up.
- Troubleshoot basic technology issues within meeting spaces.
- Deliver mail and packages throughout campus.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Training:
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software.
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and recordkeeping.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.
- Comfortable working with children.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates ability to work with children, families and professionals.
- Computer and technical skills using data management and office software products.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other relevant software.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communications skills (written, verbal and active listening).
- Demonstrates initiative, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality.
- A minimum of two years of previous professional experience related to administrative duties.
- Previous experience in working with children.
- Previous experience in working as part of a team.
- Must submit to a thorough criminal history background check.
- Must possess the ability to pass a fingerprint clearance.
- Must have access to a vehicle, possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Must be flexible with occasional evening and weekend availability.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to the link provided.