Covid-19 Contact Tracer/Survey Interviewer
Full-time and Part-time Covid-19 Contact Tracers – Work from Home
Bi-lingual positions available
Making a Difference in Healthcare. Join Our Team to help Crush the Curve.
At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also People Differently. We hire the best and get out of their way. Through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees. Join us in making a difference.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
– Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
– Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
– We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
– We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive fulltime benefits package to help keep your health on track.
– PRC has completely embraced the concept of Social Distancing. Our priority is to keep our employees healthy and safe.
– We clean and disinfect our facilities frequently to ensure the safety of our team.
– We are also offering remote opportunities for this position.Covid-19 Contact Tracers will be required to use their own telephone, computer and electronic equipment if working remotely.
– Hiring and training can be done remotely
We’re excited to start adding new members to our team. Skills involving contact tracing:
What does a PRC Covid-19 Contact Tracer/Survey Interviewer do?
The aim of this position will be to call every person diagnosed and/or exposed with COVID-19, gather their contacts, and proceed to call every known contact to document a symptom check, refer them for testing according to established protocols, and provide them with instructions for quarantine.
This effort will be in tandem with Community- wide efforts to increase testing, improve communication, and implementation of isolation and quarantine.
This will fortify efforts to control the pandemic.
Full-time and Flexible Part-time shifts available
What does a PRC Covid-19 Contact Tracer/Survey Interviewer need?
– Ability to exhibit a professional, positive attitude and work ethic
– Excellent interpersonal skills required and ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis and distress
– Ability to show empathy to distressed individuals
– Maintain daily contact with supervisor.
– Excellent organizational and communication skills
– PC with Windows 10 and antivirus protection, and Windows Firewall; or Mac with Apple OS X 10.13+ and antivirus protection; and personal mobile device to use for this job. A headset is preferred.
– Ability to speak, read, and write English is required.
– Bi-lingual positions also available
We have a beautiful campus conveniently located in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit: www.PRCcustomResearch.com. Also, we understand that the industry is complex. If you have questions, please reach out.
Qualified applicants are asked to complete an application by visiting: www.WorkForPRC.com
PRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer