Begin a meaningful career right here.
The North America Beauty Supply Network Modeling & Simulation Leader will lead capacity modeling and scenario planning for business-critical Supply Network Transformations across multiple sites connected to new regulatory requirements and business growth strategies.
This position will determine optimum asset utilization across multiple sites based on SKU mix, packaging design, formulation design, customer differentiation, and current and future site capabilities.
Develop tools and methodologies to easily access multiple scenarios based on the evolution of business needs, site performance, going state, transition state, and while supporting new initiative launches.
Work with respective programs, sites, categories, and integrated masterplans for execution, required investments, operating strategies, etc. Outcomes need to be translatable into existing supply network planning processes as well as the specific projects, Initiative and Integrated Master Plans.
Leverage tools and methodologies to support near-term and long-term financial forecasting and scenario planning.
Initial focus will be on the core Beauty make/pack production systems at existing North America plants. Work may expand upstream into supplier requirements/optimizations as well as Raw Pack and Finished Product warehouse requirements.
This work will need to be done in the context of current business Initiative and Integrated Master Plan, previously announced supply network designs, and new business opportunities.
* Ability to translate needs into modeling questions, analyze, develop options/scenarios, and communicate outcomes, options, and recommendations. Where possible lead/influence to translate into execution.
* Demonstrated experience designing and executing multi-variable capacity models to optimize assets, line allocation, operating strategies, new investments, etc. based on multiple factors. Preferred experience in formulated products, but not required. Current capacity models rely heavily on individuals with advance skills in Excel.
* Experience in understanding, leveraging, and or leading Supply Network Planning for production facilities and/or suppliers.
* Understanding working within SAP as data source for production resources, production plans, demand, BOM explosion, etc.
* Knowledge with Enovia as data source for materials, BOMs, formulations, etc.
* Proven experience/ability/willingness to learn how to work leverage Big Data via Azure, Knime, as well as visualization tools such as Tableau.
* Knowledge developing documentation and Training for Modeling and Simulation tools and methodologies to enable utilization, reapplications, or amplification by broader teams.
* Excellence in Supply Network Design, and Transformational Leadership. Interdependencies of supply networks linked to business strategies and results. Scenario modeling techniques to enable clear business decision making in times of Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous business situations Exposure to multi-discipline and multi-functional senior leadership
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
* Bachelor in Engineering or Supply Chain Management
* Minimum 5 years of incorporating either production system modeling or supply network design/modeling & simulation.
* Previous experience with Enovia as data source for materials, BOMs, formulations, a plus
* Knowledgeable with leveraging Big Data and visualization tools such as Azure, Knime, Tableau, etc.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment – working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits’ package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
These things are important to note:
We use online assessments to measure skills and abilities that generally do not emerge from interviews. These assessments are critical as they help figure out if you possess the competencies needed to be successful at P&G.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Just so you know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble’s sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.