Begin a meaningful career right here.
How would you like to improve processes and digital systems? We want entry level engineers who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. We rely on our digital engineers in manufacturing and our physical distribution centers to design and develop solutions to aid making our products to the highest of standards. If you would like to be a part of this process, then we want you to apply! Manufacturing / Physical Distribution Digital Engineers lead our efforts to identify and drive out losses through standards and system development. They support the daily activities of the production line and/or processing areas, and build long term capability into their area, systems, and technicians.
Daily work could encompass any of the following:
* Identifying, prioritizing, analyzing, and eliminating losses and inefficiencies through digital systems
* Delivery and start-up of new systems.
* Collaborating with technical experts, other functions, and other manufacturing sites to create the best solutions
* Creating learning programs and coaching and training technicians
* Understanding and working with state-of-the-art robotics and automated equipment
* Bachelor or Master’s degree in: Information Systems, Computer Science, Physical Sciences (Physics, Chemistry etc) or Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial).
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
* Experience in developing software solutions for real life problems
* The ability to problem solve and collaborate in teams
* Highly motivated, self-driven, and eager to learn new skills
* Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and analytical skills
* Previous experience of warehousing or supply chain, preferred
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment – working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits’ package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.