Begin a meaningful career right here.
Are you looking for a position that offers a rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges? P&G is looking for a Home Care Initiative Leader who will lead several multi-functional teams to design and deliver product and package initiatives to market.
As the Home Care Initiative Leader, you will manage the critical supply chain/CPS to deliver commercial/market and supply chain technical readiness, including locked scope, financial criteria, identify risk, provide solutions, and drive timely decisions.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
* Must have a Bachelor’s in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, and/or Business
* Strong leadership with the ability to lead and coach individuals and teams across functions and hierarchy levels and influence leadership. Ability to quickly identify and resolve conflicts.
* Proven track record to communicate (oral and written) effectively and influence business leaders to make sound business decisions and manage risk. Demonstrated ability to negotiate effectively to drive conflict resolution
* Strong project management skills (develop base plans, change management, risk management), ability to proactively identify and resolve issues and mitigate risks; Microsoft Project and Critical Chain program management a plus
* Embrace change, flow to work to meet evolving business needs, and desire for continual learning
* Capable working collaboratively across all functions. Understands how to obtain and leverage diverse perspectives on functional solutions. Works well with global and regional team. Viewed as strong team player.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
These things are important to note:
We use online assessments to measure skills and abilities that generally do not emerge from interviews. These assessments are critical as they help figure out if you possess the competencies needed to be successful at P&G.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Just so you know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble’s sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.