Fashion Assistant designers lend both creative and practical support to fashion designers. Assistant designers may also schedule and organize things to ensure that projects get finished in time for meetings, seasonal sales and production.
– Planning inventory and tracking sales, as well as interacting with vendors.
– Research current trends, craft new product ideas, attend fittings, and prepare mood boards.
– Need to be knowledgeable about the product and participate in competitive shopping.
– Handle purchase orders and juggle multiple deadlines.
– Liaison. Communicate details with many teams and vendor.
– Flexible and dependable
– Problem solving skills
– Ability to work independently and as a team
– Communication skills
– Ability to multi-task