Prime Communications is Hiring!
Prime Communications is a national provider of security, mobility, and infrastructure solutions. We offer a unique lifecycle approach to engagements that ensures you always have access to the right combination of engineering, consultation, and innovation.
At Prime Communications, we believe the work you do should be as empowering as the mobility, security, and infrastructure solutions we design, engineer, implement and support. So, we have worked to create the corporate culture that makes you glad you came to Prime, including a team atmosphere that encourages innovation and collaboration, opportunities for autonomy and critical thinking, ongoing personal growth and professional development, and a chance to work with some of the best clients in the world.
You will work a part-time schedule of 24 hours or more per week. Your employment term will continue until you graduate from your degree program. At which time Full Time employment may be offered. Employment may be extended to a date up to one year from your start date; but may end without notice at the sole discretion of Prime.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
- The Security Intern will support Prime Communications’ customers’ security systems (to include wireless, video, IP-based security, access control, servers, and storage) with consultation, design, installation/integration, and repair.
- In addition, you will complete projects and assume duties as assigned by the team to support the Security business unit and overall mission of Prime Communications.
- Work on variety security software and hardware equipment.
- Draft/maintain various internal technical documentation and processes.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- You must retain full-time student status in an accredited four-year college or university in Nebraska for the duration of this internship.
- Ability to follow technical documentation and wiring details
- Ability to learn and troubleshoot new systems as needed
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Good judgment is required
- Strong organizational skills are required
- Exceptional customer service skills are a must!
Prime Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We participate in E-Verify.