Senior Product Engineer
- Responsible for leading projects, teams and individuals and developing project schedule.
- Perform product characterization, product qualification
- Perform yield analysis and yield improvement.
- Interface with various technical and production groups within the company.
- Contribute to all aspects of new product introduction.
- Must be independent problem solver and team player in a highly dynamic environment.
Education (state minimum requirements):
- BSEE or equivalent, MSEE preferred
Experience (state minimum requirements):
- Five years of recent experience in product engineering. Must have had ownership for at least one product line during that time.
- Experience in a high volume production environment is desired
- Knowledge of CMOS basics and device physics, BiCMOS knowledge, high voltage device physics including DMOS planar technology, experience with high voltage, high power testing is a plus.
- Experience with bench setups and evaluations of semiconductors are desired.
- Yield analysis software/database experience and ability to demonstrate knowledge of statistical capabilities are required.
- Familiar with reliability testing, methodologies, and basic failure analysis principles and techniques, automated test equipment, wafer sort and final test.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability as a problem solver.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills are required.
We are actively hiring globally so if you have friends in other regions, please ask them to review our company careers page and even if they do not see a relevant open position now, they should register for alerts for future opportunities.