· To understand business need of all the groups of the company, working with business stakeholders to establish the procurement program.
· Demonstrate expertise in the indirect spending category with clear understanding of market influence, market trend and procurement strategy
· Develop company’s indirect spending purchasing program and maintain procurement database.
· Timely purchasing execution to meet the business needs.
· To develop supplier relationships to ensure low cost, quality supply. Track and evaluate vendor performance.
· Driver cost reduction programs in the areas of assembly and test equipment, IT, freight and other indirect material purchasing
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree. CPSM or training in procurement is preferred
· 5 year experience in procurement in a high tech environment
· Knowledge in assembly and test equipment, IT, freight is a plus
· Work with the business owners to develop and implement negotiation strategies to reduce cost of the major purchases
· Develop and maintain KPIs to track cost reduction achievements
· Proven track record in achieving cost reductions
· Strong negotiation skills
· Service oriented attitude
We are actively hiring globally so if you have friends in other regions, please ask them to review our company careers page and even if they do not see a relevant open position now, they should register for alerts for future opportunities. Same applies to closed positions: if you would like to be considered for similar future positions, register on our career page.