Entry-Level Distribution Engineer
POWER Engineers, Inc. is seeking an Entry-Level Distribution Engineer for the Power Delivery Distribution Department in our St. Louis, Missouri office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Entry-level position entails performing distribution design, transmission project support, as well as a variety of other tasks as assigned by utility clients
- Distribution design typically includes physical design, electrical design, and materials
- Engineering degree, from an ABET accredited university, preferably with a power option
- The candidate must have strong command of the English language with good written and oral communication skills in order to work effectively with internal team members and external client personnel
- Strong knowledge and understanding of electrical engineering upon which to build
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work effectively with different personalities
- Must be able to successfully pass client’s background screening process
- A valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- BSEE or BSCE degree, from an ABET accredited university, preferably with a power option
- Internship or co-op experience with utility or industrial facility
- Engineer in Training certificate (EIT) or passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam
At POWER Engineers, Inc. you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diverse and unique initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. We encourage new ideas and fresh approaches and most importantly, we strive to be our clients’ first choice. These traits – and deep technical skill – account for our success.
Have fun, do good work, make money. As an employee-owned company, we strive to make POWER Engineers an appealing place to work, where we perform projects that we find challenging and in which we excel. We provide competitive compensation, a full benefit package, professional development, and an appealing work environment. POWER Engineers is a unique and fun engineering firm, which may be contradictory to some, but it works well for us.