We’re inventing the future of finance, starting with how we identify, train, and develop our investment professionals. Our success depends on diverse viewpoints that come from the unique perspectives of people with diverse backgrounds.
The Future of Finance Diversity Accelerator Series is designed to encourage students from backgrounds traditionally underrepresented in finance to pursue a career in investing. Join us for a virtual, two-week long immersion in investing and get a glimpse into the life of a Point72 Academy Analyst.
- During the Accelerator Series you will:Learn the Business: Learn more about the role of a Point72 Research Analyst and how to critically evaluate stocks through a series of training sessions.
- Sharpen Your Skills: Apply the skills you learn in the virtual classroom to a case assignment and discuss your work with an Academy Coach.
- Meet with a Mentor: A Point72 mentor will help you understand what it’s like—and what it takes—to earn your seat at our Firm.
Students with backgrounds that are traditionally underrepresented in finance or investing are encouraged to apply to the Diversity Accelerator Series. This includes but is not limited to students who identify as Women, Black, Latinx, Native American, or LGBT+; veterans; or those from socio-economically challenged backgrounds.
Diversity Accelerator participants receive first consideration for the 2022 Point72 Academy Summer Internship Program. Participants of this program are not eligible to participate in the 2021 Academy Virtual Intensive.
- We want you to apply if you are:You are a student at an accredited university in the United States or Canada.
- Graduating in Winter 2022 or Spring 2023.
- Fascinated by research and problem-solving, relentlessly curious, and constantly expanding your horizons.
- Committed to continued success in your academic and professional career with the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, ethics, and excellence.
- Timing:Submit your application by Sunday, November 1 at 11:59pm ET.
- Following a brief assessment period, we will select participants by December 11.
- If selected, we ask you to confirm your participation by December 18.
- The program will run January 11-22, 2021
Point72 Asset Management is a global firm led by Steven Cohen that invests in multiple asset classes and strategies worldwide. Resting on more than a quarter-century of investing experience, we seek to be the industry’s premier asset manager through delivering superior risk-adjusted returns, adhering to the highest ethical standards, and offering the greatest opportunities to the industry’s brightest talent. We’re inventing the future of finance by revolutionizing how we develop our people and how we use data to shape our thinking. For more information, visit www.Point72.com/working-here.
Point72 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Point72 is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Point72 complies with applicable, local, state, and federal laws on the subject of equal employment opportunity.