Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients’ critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks.
Forget about getting coffee and making copies. As an intern, you’ll be treated just like our entry level staff. You can look forward to an impressive repertoire of engagements that will deepen your knowledge and client experience, with the opportunity to develop IT roadmaps and harness the power of technology. Your experience will include, but will not be limited to:
- Helping our clients navigate challenges such as:
- Cybersecurity and risk management.
- Information Technology (IT) Risk Assessments and IT General Controls Review.
- Compliance Reviews for GLBA, SOX, HIPAA, ISO 17799 and industry specific regulations such as FFIEC for Financial Institutions.
- Handling periodic projects (assisting with research, special analysis requested by Managers, Partners).
- Developing relationships with clients and participating in networking/business development activities.
- SOC examinations, which evaluate the strength of business process controls and information technology general controls related to security, confidentiality, availability, processing integrity, and privacy.
- Detail-oriented leader with problem solving, communication, and analytical skills.
- Academic success (a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0).
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in information security, accounting, management information systems (or related field).
- On track to complete the requisite degree and a goal of successfully obtaining relevant certifications associated with your career field.
What makes us different? For starters, we’re relatively jerk-free.
On the surface, we’re one of the nation’s largest audit, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. But dig a little deeper, and you’ll see what makes us different: we’re a relatively jerk-free firm with a world-class culture and an endless array of opportunities.
We’re consistently recognized as one of Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” ”Best Companies in Consulting and Professional Services,” “Best Workplaces for Women,” and “100 Best Companies for Millennials,” — distinctions awarded to us based on confidential feedback from our staff. And we live by the Golden Rule—we care about our staff, clients, and communities—with one of the lowest staff turnovers in our industry. So what are you waiting for? Apply now.
This is a non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week. This position may require some local, national, and occasional international travel.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of qualified candidates who are bilingual in either Japanese and English or Chinese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive