Analyst– Executive Search
Fully remote. We are headquartered in Boston.
At Perspective, we believe that great leaders drive innovation in healthcare. Perspective provides executive search and organizational development services to high growth life sciences companies. Our small, collaborative, and driven team is seeking applicants for the Analyst position, which supports work in identifying, assessing, and recruiting Board Directors and C-Suite leaders to our clients.
The Analyst position at Perspective is a 2-3 year role that offers broad exposure to the healthcare industry and specifically to the strategic issues faced by Boards and C-level leaders of companies that are driving innovation in life sciences. Some prior analysts have been promoted to higher positions in Perspective, while others have pursued outside tracks, such as attending medical school or joining strategy consulting firms. Others have continued to advance their executive recruiting careers at Perspective. Prior Analysts have hailed from schools including Tufts University, UVA, UPenn, Williams College, the College of the Holy Cross, and Washington and Lee University. New graduates, as well as early career professionals with 1-2 years of work experience, are encouraged to apply.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Conduct desk research into the market dynamics impacting our clients, life sciences industry trends, and key leadership movements; support the identification of potential candidates for ongoing leadership searches through primary and secondary research.
· Develop presentations and reports (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) for internal and external use, including business development pitch decks as well as progress reports, reference reports, other client deliverables.
· Manage project progress against client deliverables by driving the project’s research strategy, tracking candidate statuses, and drafting/updating relevant project documentation.
· Contribute to the firm’s proprietary database, including updating and entering new information related to executives, projects, and companies.
· BA or BS degree with a strong academic record. Demonstrated interest in healthcare is a plus.
· Prior experience in the healthcare industry and/or a professional services firm is attractive.
· Detailed-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
· Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
· Strong writing and presentation skills.
· Analytical, methodical research capability coupled with perseverance and a solution-driven mindset.
· Self-starter, flexible, and able to deal with diverse assignments and expectations; willing to engage across all needed tasks to drive a search process forward.
· Passion for developing subject matter expertise in innovative healthcare and life science companies and their senior-most talent.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter outlining your interest and relevant experience to email@example.com. Applications that do not include a cover letter will not be considered.
Perspective is committed to building great companies advancing human health. As an executive search firm serving biopharmaceutical and healthcare companies, we identify the right leaders and teams to drive growth, recruiting board directors, chief executive officers, and members of senior leadership. Our expertise extends across multiple functions and disciplines, including business, scientific, medical, technology, and corporate leaders.
As Perspective, we highly value teamwork, demonstrated by our tightknit and supportive culture. We provide excellent employee benefits and very competitive compensation.
For more information about Perspective, please visit www.perspective.com.