Would you like gain versatile experience while positively impacting your community?
In just a year of service with Partnership 4 Kids you will have the opportunity to impact the lives and futures of students for years to come, as you build valuable skills and relationships to propel your career even further!
Partnership 4 Kids (P4K) is seeking a total of six AmeriCorps Service Members who can commit to an 11-month assignment guiding our city’s youth! (Prior service/enrollment is not required as we’ll train and assist you through the process.)
***This is an unpaid assignment for an AmeriCorps Service Member. Members will receive a living allowance during their assignment, along with a completion award***
P4K is a goal setting and group mentoring program that builds hope for Omaha students and helps them create a foundation of success from kindergarten to careers! Through our partnership with Omaha Public Schools and several area colleges and universities we teach our students that through goal setting, education, and the right resources there is no limit to what they can achieve. We don’t stop there either! P4K is constantly expanding our relationships with area businesses to provide our students access to career exploration, internships, and even job opportunities.
Join our mission to inspire hope, engage minds, and launch futures!
Service Opportunities start August 9th 2021 and end June 24th 2022
AmeriCorps Member serve directly with our students in assigned grade levels (middle school, high school, or college).
- Facilitate curriculum workshops in topical areas related to college, careers, community service and goal setting
- Assist students with case management and interventions related to academic, attendance, behavior and provide match support
- Help coordinate college and career opportunities
- Provide retention support for caseload students
- Assist with coordination of mentoring programs and match process
- Promote student engagement
- Assist with student transportation as needed
- Permanent employment opportunity maybe available upon assignment completion
Benefits of Becoming an AmeriCorps Member?
- $15,100 Total Living Allowance (divided and paid bi-weekly)
- $6,345.00 Education award (upon successful completion of the assignment)
- FREE Health Insurance
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Discounted Housing options
- FREE downtown parking
- Gain versatile experience to propel your career to the next level!
- Rotating office schedules reduce staff to ½ on any given day.
- Plexi-glass or ply-wood dividers for areas with multiple workstations.
- Temperature taking Kiosk upon office entry.
- Masks required in all shared or common areas of the building.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of all high touch areas.