Parkview’s Technical Director is responsible for the operation, maintenance, installation and
inventory of the audio, visual, and lighting equipment church-wide. The Technical Director also oversees the training and efforts of technical team volunteers.
General Staff Responsibilities
− Demonstrate the qualifications of a spiritual leader as stated in I Timothy 3:1-7.
− Live out the mission and vision of Parkview, in accordance with the EFCA Statement of
− Establish and maintain healthy relationships with the Parkview staff team and elders.
− Balance ministry and family/community responsibilities.
− Contribute to staff meetings.
− Serve the needs of other pastors and ministry areas as needed.
− 3-5 years full time experience in a Technical Ministry
− 3-5 years experience mixing live sound
− Strong working knowledge of digital soundboards and the use of all signal processing
(effect, EQs, dynamics, etc.)
− A working knowledge of audio, video, lighting, and live streaming systems
− Flexible and has ability to multitask
− Administrative and management skills
− Can quickly troubleshoot for production issues
− Has strong organizational skills and pays attention to detail
− Knowledge of linear and non-linear production editing
− Healthy boundaries in relationships and time
1. General Responsibilities
– Oversee the creation and production of church media elements for ministries and
– Recruit and train Tech Ministry staff and volunteers in preparation for and operation of
equipment during services
– Direct the technical team during Sunday Services and all church events
– Stage/backdrop/lighting design and installation
– Organize the technical volunteers in order to utilize audio and video technologies
– Maintain a team atmosphere and promote spiritual growth among technical volunteers
– Prepare audio and video media for venue use as required
2. Live Stream
– Oversee live stream production
– Prepare and program live stream system for events as required
– Maintain live steam equipment and technology
– Oversee video equipment preparation and use for all services/events utilizing church
– Record and edit events as required
– Oversee audio equipment preparation and use for all services/events utilizing church
– Record events as required
– Weekly stage setup/placement of instruments and micing for services
– Oversee lighting equipment preparation and use for all services/events utilizing church
– Maintain lighting instruments as required
6. Maintain all audio, video and lighting equipment
– Procure and maintain technologies and equipment
– Inventory all current equipment noting the condition and necessary repairs
– Organize and store equipment
– Repair or replace equipment as needed
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter.