With annual sales of $14.3 billion in fiscal year 2019, Parker Hannifin is the world’s leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
1. Set-up and operate thermo-plastic extruders and all auxiliary equipment in the extruder line.
2. Recognize and correct irregularities in the extruder line.
3. Use a variety of precision measuring instruments, perform all required testing and record all pertinent information to ensure that quality standards are met.
4. Responsible for material scheduling and material handling through each assigned process.
5. Report equipment problems and irregularities in the production process to designated personnel.
6. Accountable for process, evaluation, measurement, documentation, and improvement on a continual basis in order to meet plant business objectives.
7. Participate in area and process team activities and projects.
8. Perform other duties as assigned by the Shift Supervisor or Leader.
1. Must have ability to utilize a wide variety of precision measuring equipment.
2. Must use good judgment and able to make decisions.
3. Must be competent in basic mathematical and analytical skills, as well as verbal and written communication.
4. Must hold High School Diploma or equivalent/GED
Shift Hours are 10pm-6am Sunday Evening-Friday Morning Shift Premium available!
Profit Sharing Program, benefits beginning the first day of employment, wellness, shoe, eyeglasses reimbursements, and educational reimbursements available.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions. (“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”) If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf