Our company pairs older adults and families with “Pals” for companionship and assistance with everyday tasks. As a Pal, you’ll provide a variety of services to older adults and families, from car rides and companionship to food shopping, board games, or watching movies. You’ll be making a real difference in our member’s lives.
Typical tasks and activities include:
- Transportation: Take members to the doctor, to the bank, or anywhere they need to go.
- Companionship: Engage in great conversations, spend time with members, etc.
- House Tasks: Help around the house with laundry, light cleaning, meal prep, etc.
We are looking for caring and committed people who are:
- Reliable and able to successfully complete member visits.
- Tech-savvy (can help members use their devices).
- Good communicator and an active listener.
- Patient, Emotionally Intelligent, Empathetic and Respectful.
- Energetic and mission-oriented.
- Earn up to $15/hr while you’re not studying.
- Receive weekly and monthly bonuses based on performance.
- Set your own schedule. Work mornings, afternoons, weekends or all of the above.
- Have a lasting impact on someones life. Work you’ll truly love doing.
- We are looking for someone who is able to start as soon as possible.
- A brief background check is required as part of the on-boarding process.
- The average in-person visit is roughly 2 hours.
- These are on-site visits and require reliable transportation (mileage reimbursement).
- You’ll be able to schedule visits and manage your schedule.