Looking to jumpstart your career at a company that offers real opportunities to flourish?
Look no further than Pacific Life. We’re investing in bright, agile new talent with fresh perspectives to help us innovate and build meaningful relationships for years to come. It’s in this spirit that we are currently looking to add Sales Interns to our team in Omaha!
As a Sales Intern, you will play a key role in Pacific Life’s culture and long-term success. Our Internal Wholesaling internship program combines hands-on learning with exposure to multiple areas of business. Interns are assigned mentors to guide them through their experiences at Pacific Life. Students will gain real-world experience while working among our talented staff.
If you’re passionate about Financial Services, you’re exactly who we’re seeking.
Technical capabilities aside, if you’re a mission-driven self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and you’re looking to do work that really matters, you’re a perfect fit for our team. Ideally Junior/Senior standing with a min 3.0 Cumulative GPA, and Finance/Marketing major preferred.
Despite the COVID pandemic, Pacific Life has remained safe, stable and productive, thanks to our embracing of digital processes and commitment to a people-first culture. Our agile approach has aided us in successfully shifting our recruiting and onboarding activities toward a safe work-from-home environment. This is unchartered territory for all of us, so please let us know if you have any questions about the recruiting process or about our response to COVID.
What You’ll Do
- Send Marketing materials to financial advisors to help them better understand our products and services
- Compile, review, and organize vital data to help Internal Wholesalers follow up on business leads
- Maintain the database of financial advisors with current contact and business information
- Work on projects that provide opportunity to collaborate with other interns as well as associates in other departments, ranging from Data Analysts to Mentors
- Contact financial advisors to promote continuing education opportunities
Tech & Tools You’ll Use
- MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Salesforce
Benefits of a Pacific Life Internship
- Flexible hours with class schedule
- Senior management commitment to provide a positive and fulfilling experience
- Short and Long Term assignments across a variety of work experiences
A people-first mentality is all too rare at a Fortune 300 company like Pacific Life, yet this approach is apparent in everything we do. From our work offering tools that help our members to succeed to our generous benefits and flexibility, allowing our employees to thrive in every facet of their lives, to our renowned oceanic and environmental work, we do work that matters. See how we harness the Power of Pacific to fulfill our shared purpose – apply for one of our positions and grow your career with Pacific Life today!