Join our team if you are passionate about software development. In this role, you will use your skills to design solutions and implement them using the Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform. The ERP Developer also troubleshoots and resolves NAV related support requests.
* Relocation assistance available for the right candidate.
** This is NOT a remote position and requires the incumbent to work out of Stevens Point, WI or Woodstock, IL.
What you will do:
- Performs analysis and feasibility regarding user requests
- Configures, develops, implements, and maintains enhancements in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to optimize and improve business processes
- Provides business value added solutions that accelerates business strategy
- Administers Security and Access to Dynamics NAV
- Provides Ad Hoc support
- Creates training manuals as well as documentation of enhancements and object releases
- Follows procedures around Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) code versioning
What we are looking for:
- Associates degree in in Computer Science or Information Technology related field with preferred 1-3 years development experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV on 2013 or newer and/or similar related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience in programming development.
- Preferred working knowledge of C/AL programming language. Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration and Maintenance fundamentals.
- Experience working with common third-party add-on solutions and their integration with Dynamics NAV desired (Lanham E-Ship and ACE Warehousing, ChargeLogic, Avalara, Cosmo Life Science add-ons)
Why join us:
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus Opportunities
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Generous paid time off starting
- Opportunity for growth
About Ortho Molecular Products:
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements with over 30 years of stability and growth. We work exclusively with licensed health care practitioners, helping them transform the practice of medicine through implementing lifestyle medicine and nutrition with their patients.
If you are looking to join a company where you can contribute your skills and expertise, apply today, and start an exciting new career at Ortho Molecular Products.