ODOT Graduate Program position available!
The ODOT Graduate Program is designed for recent engineering graduates to transition from student to full-time engineer. For up to 24 months, participants are provided rotational assignments within ODOT engineering disciplines. They are recognized as full-time employees, receiving a salary, a full benefits package, and mentorship from a registered professional engineer (PE). This can provide up to two years qualifying time toward obtaining PE licensure.
We are recruiting for a program candidate in Salem to join our roadway engineering team. This important work includes:
- Preparing and designing the roadway portion of plans and estimates.
- Ensuring that projects are cost effective, safe, and on schedule.
- Serving as a resource on projects such as highway preservation, bridge replacement, channelization, and creating bikeways.
Applications will be considered from those who have graduated or are scheduled to graduate by June 2021.
What we need:
- A bachelor’s degree in civil of transportation-related engineering (or degree expected by June 2021).
- The completion and passing score on the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam.
Driving is an essential function of this position. You must have a valid driver license and an acceptable driving record. Your license does not have to be issued in Oregon to be considered.
This recruitment closes at 11:59 p.m. on Monday, October 26, 2020:
Click here to learn more about this exciting career opportunity! Detailed application instructions are listed under the “What we’d like to see” and “How to apply” sections in the job announcement.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.