Facilities Section Seeking Energy Management Intern
Are you interested in efficiency and sustainability? We are seeking a college senior who is studying engineering, energy management or sustainability to join our facilities team as a part-time intern. In this role, you will:
- Track the energy usage in our buildings and use a database to benchmark energy consumption.
- Work on the Strategic Energy Management Program and educate others about energy management principles.
- Assist in outlining construction best practices.
- Foster employee engagement.
- Perform building energy audits at facilities throughout Oregon.
- Help with an energy awareness campaign, including the creation of a training video for ODOT staff.
- Flexible working schedule of 20+ hours per week.
- Telework approximately 25% of time.
- Occasional statewide travel to perform building audits (we will work with your school schedule; travel may occur on weekends).
- Internship will begin as soon as possible – total hours not to exceed 1,040.
What we need:
- A current college senior majoring in engineering, energy management, energy policy and management or sustainability.
- Someone with a valid driver license and acceptable driving record.
How to apply:
- Visit odotjobs.com and search for REQ-51230 or click here. This recruitment closes at 11:59 p.m. on 10/29/20.
For questions, call 503-979-639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.