Sales – Business Development Representative
$50k – $50k • No equity
Open Envoy is building a world free from fraud.
Open Envoy is a fintech company focused on protecting companies from overbilling and AP fraud.
Our approach is to design simple, elegant software that automates the audit process for invoices so Finance can improve cash flow in real time, sending money directly to the bottom line. It’s time Finance had modern tech dedicated to their workflow. We’re just getting started!
🚀 funded by leading SV investors including Naval Ravikant, Zach Coelius, Gokul Rajaram, Firebolt, Hack Fund, and Uncorrelated.
What’s the opportunity?
At OpenEnvoy as a Business Development Representative, you are a highly energetic and driven sales professional to work as a part of a strategic sales team to prospect and qualify potential customers that will lead to qualified opportunities.
This is the first step on the road to a career in sales as an Account Executive. You will be given direct training and mentorship by our successful sales directors and you will be expected to be ready for an Account Executive position within the following 12 months.
What will I do?
- Qualify sales opportunities and deliver the OpenEnvoy’s value proposition to a variety of lines of business and decision makers
- Access C-Level, Director level contacts within targeted prospect accounts
- Strategic outbound prospecting to a variety of businesses and decision makers that we can grow into our OpenEnvoy champions while learning who our PFA will be
- Partner with marketing on a programmatic campaign-based approach to demand generation
- Partner with field sales to implement sales & pipeline build strategies
- Provide accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
- Meet monthly and quarterly new meeting, lead qualification, opportunity conversion and closed won objectives
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of OpenEnvoy and value proposition
- Host product demonstrations and guided tours for customers and prospects
- Demonstrate clear understanding of OpenEnvoy’s sales processes and unique value proposition
What skills do I need?
- A desire to win and the ability to make money
- Has a consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation and sales objectives
- Has inside sales experience
- Has a high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Is a self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Is familiar with HubSpot or a similar CRM system
- Is a hunter and able to maintain high call volumes
- Is happy to travel as needed
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!
- Regular bonuses based on lead volume
- 401k with matching
- US Employment Eligible; Based in Nevada and Nebraska
- Automatic compensation rewards without asking every fundraising event
- Peace of mind with comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.