OneWorld Pharmacy provides affordable medication and great service. Our status as a FQHC enables us to provide (304B) discount prescription pricing. We also offer a Medication Assistant Program to patients who qualify. We are currently looking for 1st or 2nd year pharmacy student to work as a part-time Pharmacy Intern as a member of this great pharmacy team. This is a great way to gain experience in a fast-pace, patient-centered pharmacy!
This is a part-time position located on our main campus in South Omaha (30th & L.) The schedule will be about 8-12 hours per week; the hours will be flexible to accommodate your school schedule and will include Saturdays from 9AM-1PM.
– Must be enrolled in a Doctor of Pharmacy program.
– Nebraska licensure as a Pharmacy Intern required.
– Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office products, required.
– Demonstrated understanding and awareness of medication assistance programs, community resources, and the needs of low-income populations.
– Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups of people.
– Proficiency in English required; proficiency in Spanish preferred.
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. provides a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance; Tuition Reimbursement; 401(k); onsite daycare; free fitness center and more. If you want to apply your unique skillset to a diverse, caring, growing nonprofit that serves 50,000+ patients, please apply.