The Omaha Equestrian Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit. We host the International Omaha presented by Burlington Capital. A spectacular horse show, trade show and education event that takes place May 5-8, 2022, all under one roof at the CHI Health Center Arena and Convention Center
We are currently planning the 2023 FEI Jumping, Dressage & Vaulting World Cup™ Finals and we need your help in preparing to bring the world’s best athletes to Omaha!
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an intern with an affinity for Marketing, E-commerce and a passion for data and communication.
- CRM (Salesforce) data entry, reporting and list pulls
- Create events in the FEI World Cup™ Finals fan app for launch in April
- Plan, execute and coordinate communication to individuals/groups/donors that purchase VIP tables or tickets with the assistance of Dir. of Partnerships
- Work autonomously to manage ticket and apparel giveaways for partner businesses and non-profit groups. Includes: Creating certificates, managing relations with partners and patrons, create reports that include details of the giveaway, ensuring patrons receive their tickets and/or apparel.
- Communicate with International Omaha sponsors and vendors based on incoming, confirmed updates and/or follow-up when needed
- World Cup Club: Partner with Dir. of Partnerships to organize, coordinate, data entry, follow-up communication for Club Members
- Standard office duties: respond to inquiries via email and phone, filing, reorder office supplies, etc.
- January 10 thru May 13, 2022 (with an option for continued employment if both parties agree)
- 12-15 hours per week (work hours are flexible per student’s class schedule and mutually agreed upon by intern and employer)
- $12 an hour plus parking reimbursement
- Days of operation are Monday-Friday 9 am -5 pm
- Some weekends will be required based on event execution. Must be present during International Omaha May 1-8, 2022
Applicant should be enrolled in bachelor’s degree program within a related field of study (Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communication preferred). Those applying should be project and detail oriented, able to meet strict deadlines and possess a strong work ethic. Exceptional communication and written skills are desired. A general working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel is required.
Applicant should be able to meet the physical requirements of standing, sitting, or walking for long periods of time, and can lift 50 lbs. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
Omaha Equestrian Foundation 1004 Farnam Street
Omaha, NE 68102
To be considered for this role, please submit:
• Cover letter
• Apply through Handshake or e-mail to: ContactOEF@omahaequestrian.org