Spanish Bilingual Registered Nurse
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers that provides higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs, and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patient’s communities, we can keep our patients healthy and then reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. At 40 locations, and with an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about the mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
For more information, visit http://www.oakstreethealth.com
Oak Street Health takes a team-based approach to providing outstanding patient care. The OSH Team is responsible for delivering excellent, high-touch, primary care, and coordinating the care of our patients throughout the healthcare delivery system.
Registered Nurses (RNs) are an important part of Oak Street Health’s success. High levels of flexibility, energy, attention to detail, and problem solving are required to be successful. You will be expected to build relationships with Oak Street Health patients, manage patient’s care plans, perform proactive phone and in-person outreach to our patients based on their care needs, support Care Team decision making, participate in weekly care team meetings, and generally coordinate all clinical and auxiliary services needed to provide a high quality health care experience from Oak Street Health.
● Telephone support and triage for patients, scheduling problem visits or nurse visits when appropriate, offering symptom management, supporting refill requests and answering visit follow-up questions
● Provide patient education, particularly around chronic conditions; may occur in person, over the phone or in groups
● Monitoring and coordinating delivery of the care plan
● Forming relationships with patients and their caregivers to support prevention focused care and ED/ hospital diversion where appropriate
● Provide direction to MAs to support delivery of procedures, telephonic support and patient instructions
● Conduct medication and testing authorizations,
● Deliver an exceptional patient experience through service, responsiveness and care
● May periodically perform home visits
What we’re looking for:
● Current state license to practice as a Registered Nurse
● Spanish and English fluent
● BLS Certification
● Strong communication skills and customer service orientation
● A problem-solving orientation, accountability, and a flexible and positive attitude
● A supportive attitude toward our patient population of older adults
● US work authorization
● Someone who embodies being “Oaky”
What it means to be OAKY:
o Creating an unmatched patient experience
o Driving clinical excellence
o Taking ownership and driving for results
o Being scrappy
o Radiating positive energy
o Assuming good intentions
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers advantages that can’t be found in other clinical workplaces, including:
● The opportunity to be part of a hyper-growth company, focused on changing the future of healthcare.
● Paid vacation/sick time, retirement options, as well as health, vision and dental benefits
● Brand new, beautiful working environment
● Supportive and fun culture
● High levels of responsibility and rapid advancement
● Opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare