NXP is a global leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of microcontrollers (MCUs) and embedded processors in the automotive markets. These products include 32 and 64-bit MCUs and microprocessors. NXP is the world’s No. 1 supplier of semiconductors to global auto manufacturers. NXP provides comprehensive design solutions, including software, development tools, application support, training, documentation and reference platforms, enabling our customers to rapidly go to market.
- Design and integration of the System on Chip (SOC) as per product specification.
- Signing off RTL with Lint, CDC & RDC
- Documenting the SOC design for usage by other SOC functions
- Work on improving overall efficiency by innovative scripts or methodologies
- MS or PhD in Electrical/Electronic/ Computer Engineering
- Should have a firm digital design understanding and willing to learn Chip Assembly, RTL Design, IP Integration, RTL signoff tools and CDC/RDC
- Working knowledge of RTL Languages – Verilog/VHDL and Scripting Languages – Shell, Perl, TCL or Python
- Familiarity with Computer Architecture: Knowledge of Microprocessors, Bus Protocols preferred
- Know-how of Serial Interfaces, Multimedia, External Bus Interfaces, would be a plus.
- Self-motivated and Good Team Player
- Creative problem-solving skills, logic analysis skills, ability to logically break complex problems down to manageable components
In order to be considered for an internship with NXP, you must be returning to school (or graduating) at the conclusion of the internship term. If you are graduating prior to June 2021, please apply for positions labeled “Graduate Hire” or “Entry Level”.