At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
What you will do:
- Plan and develop customer crop plans, including fertility, crop protection, and seed portfolios
- Strengthen customer business plans, profitably and sustainably
- Expand customer’s trust to be the agronomic business partner of choice
- Integrate and position proprietary products into customer business plans
- Recognize and communicate company finance programs when applicable
- Keep confidential customer information, accurate records, and organized business plans
- Make safety a daily priority
- Other duties as required
What you will bring:
- 3+ years’ experience in agronomy sales preferred
- Demonstrated leadership experience in agriculture or a combination of education and work experience
- CDL preferred, or Willing to Obtain
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work additional hours to meet business demands
- Proficient use of computer programs to include Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint