The Business Administration Intern is a paid position that is responsible for providing functional administrative support to the legal and compliance functions at NUtech Ventures.
Projects & Responsibilities:
· Entering payments into proprietary database.
· Processing invoices.
· Document management including electronic document filing and creating paper files according to NUtech Document Management Policy.
· Special projects as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications
· Proficient in Excel
· Prior experience using a proprietary database or Access database.
· Ability to work efficiently; self‐starter; action‐oriented individual.
· Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and oral/written communication skills; professional demeanor; proficient computer skills and other office basics; good organizational skills.
· Excel – including VLOOKUP, creating Charts, and Pivot tables.
· Experience working in a professional office setting.
· Experience working with payments or accounting.
Hours & Schedule:
10-15 hours/week during the school year; up to 30 hours/week during the summer, depending on work load.
Minimum hourly rate:
1 year, with option of extension upon mutual agreement.
Deadline to apply: Monday April 19th, 2021 at 5:00pm
Desired start date: June 1, 2021.
For more information, contact Joy Eakin: email@example.com