*This role is a Summer 2021 Internship – applications in Handshake will not be reviewed – please apply using the link provided*
At NRC Health, we promise to help our customers bring human understanding to healthcare for their patients and communities. Our associates are at the heart of delivering that promise, so we promise that same human understanding to each other. Come where culture is everything.
As an associate, you:
Innovate with us to move healthcare forward.
Give back to the community with volunteer time off.
Fit your role and do what you love.
Grow and develop along a career path designed by you.
Support one another – no one says, “That’s not my job.”
Play hard at beer:30 and team outings – we have a lot to celebrate.
Let life happen with 4+ weeks time off, a flexible work environment, and dress for your day attire.
Live healthy with a comprehensive healthcare plan and wellness program.
Who we want
• Do you crave an opportunity to build your talents and make a difference?
• Are you a highly motivated and driven individual looking to kick start your professional career?
• Do you have a passion to make an impact in a mission-oriented industry?
• Are you an excellent communicator with strong business writing skills?
• Are you excited about developing new products or expanding the footprint of already-proven solutions in healthcare technology landscape?
• Do you relish the opportunity to partner with product teams under a one-team, one-dream model?
• Are you passionate about designing and delivering solutions to end-users?
What you will do
As an IT Intern, you will be immersed into NRC Health and our Engineering team. You will work with senior team members and take part in day-to-day activities across one or more of our solutions. As part of an agile team, you will partner with engineering leads, engineers and QA to ensure we have development-ready specifications and doing the backlog prioritization. You will become a domain expert in the application/module you are supporting and work with engineering team to ensure predictable and high-quality product releases. Additionally, to enhance your overall understanding of NRC Health, we will provide opportunities to network with peers and leaders to gain an appreciation for the breadth of career paths available at NRC Health.
What you need
• Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or similar majors
• Experience working across the full stack, SQL included
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Have Purpose. Think Boldly. Feel Connected. Be Understood.