Financial representatives with Northwestern Mutual provide expert guidance and innovative solutions to help meet a client’s financial goals and objective at every life stage. They develop enduring relationships with their clients by providing expert guidance for a lifetime of financial security. With access to a network of specialists, financial representatives take a holistic approach to identifying financial security needs and developing solutions using world-class insurance and investment products.
Financial representatives have access to a network of specialists who together provide guidance on:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Personal Planning Analysis
- Asset & Income Protection
- Education Funding
- Investment & Advisory Services
- Trust Services
- Estate Analysis
- Retirement Solutions
- Business Needs Analysis
- Employee & Executive Benefits
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year institution
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- 2 years of client facing experience
- History of high achievement demonstrated by rapid growth and consistent, measurable results
- Track record of outperforming peers
- Ability to develop lasting, meaningful relationships as well as influence others
- Offer a personalized approach to providing customized solutions tailored to each client’s long term financial goals and objectives.
- Provide needs-based analysis to help ensure the client’s needs are met at every life stage, managing financial risk and achieving financial security in the areas of life insurance, disability insurance, long-term care insurance, annuities and investments
- Create a referral based practice to build your clientele..