FINANCIAL ADVISOR PREPARATORY PROGRAM
You will gain hands on and real world experience as begin on the career path of becoming a Financial Advisor. Through our personal and professional development training, you will not only learn how to build and maintain relationships within your community, but you will also have the opportunity to make an impact on the lives of others by helping them enjoy financially secure lives. Our Financial Advisor Preparatory Post-Graduate Program is geared towards recent college graduates who graduate in May, June, or August.
As a Financial Representative in the Advisor Preparatory Program, you will join our network office team and have the opportunity to partner with experienced financial representatives, advisors, and professional office staff to help grow your personal practice. You will see the independent and entrepreneurial spirit that our financial representatives exhibit as you indulge in our innovative, supportive, and committed company culture. Everyday will be different but a typical day will begin with a development meeting, skill builder meeting, or mentor meeting you will then create an ideal calendar where you will hold 3-4 potential client meetings each day. Upon completion of the program you will have the training, skills, knowledge, experience, and excitement to begin the career as a Financial Advisor.
Obtain your Life, Accident, & Health License, SIE, Series 6 and 63 financed by Northwestern Mutual
Participate in personal and professional training and development meetings
Build your own (daily) schedule to meet with prospects and clients at your convenience
Analyze, create, and implement a personalized strategy for your clients to achieve financial security
- U.S. Citizen or permanent work authorization
- Full-time student graduating in May, June or August 2020 (any major, graduate and undergraduate students accepted)
- Strong academic performance and active involvement in clubs/organizations
- Devoted work ethic
- Previous work or internship experience
- Ability to work both independently, as well as part of a team
- Self-motivated, driven, goal-oriented
- Sociable, outgoing, enjoys meeting new people
- Vernon Hills, Illinois, United States
- Lombard, Illinois, United States
- Elgin, Illinois, United States
- Skokie, Illinois, United States
- West Loop, Chicago, Illinois, United States
If interested please send your resume to Kim Luhman at email@example.com.