NorthShore Care Supply, a fast-growing medical supply company in Green Oaks, is seeking to add a Marketing Design Intern to our team this summer. This is a great opportunity to gain marketing experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Visually communicate creative concepts, collaborate within and across teams, respond to feedback.
- Identify, recommend, create and place approved images for blog articles, social media and other platforms.
- Search for stock photography and retouch to adhere to brand guidelines.
- Develop infographics, ebooks, illustrations and other creative, as needed.
- Write content for social media posts utilizing Loomly social media content calendar.
- Assist with cleanup and organization of design and asset files.
- Adhere to brand graphic standards for all content and assets.
- Research design solutions and create Outlook email templates and creative assets for internal communications, including the monthly employee newsletter.
- Deliver work within deadlines.
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Strong proficiency in social media posting such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with and receive feedback
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong technical/computer skills
If you’re the ideal candidate, please submit your resume, with cover letter and salary requirements, on our Careers page at http://NorthShore.com/Careers. No phone calls please. Only local candidates with unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. will be considered. An Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V