Gain or grow your science knowledge with valuable, real-world lab experience while working at one of the largest comprehensive laboratories in the nation! Multiple openings, temporary and temp-to-hire.
Benefits of the Laboratory Technician:
- Very fast-paced position, your days will fly by!
- $15.00/hour plus overtime at $22.50/hour
- Exciting and fun place to work with great people
- Growing business with lots of opportunity for advancement
- Full benefits once hired on, including 100% PAID health insurance as well as life and disability insurances, and profit sharing!
Requirements of the Laboratory Technician:
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in a science field: Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Animal Science, Agronomy, Agricultural Science, Horticulture, or Environmental Science.
- Ability to stand 100% of the time
- Good hand eye coordination.
What’s Awe-Inspiring About THIS Job?
Midwest Labs services clients of all sizes in the agriculture, environmental, feed, food, and fuel industries. You can work in a variety of departments! Laboratories include:
- Soil Analysis
- Plant Analysis
- Wet Chemistry
- Feed Analysis
- Food Analysis
- Pet Food Analysis