At FreightPros we are determined to be a better freight broker. Our team of employees solve complex problems that affect our customers on a daily basis in a fast-paced and fun environment. We’re excited to announce our partnership with Nolan Transportation Group. Our FreightPros office will remain in Austin, TX, where we will expand our LTL offerings. Our company is expanding and we’re looking for a driven individual to grow with us. Come join our team!
This is an entry-level sales position aimed at qualifying and closing inbound leads. Are you someone who thrives under pressure and goes above and beyond for others? We are looking for motivated, hardworking, sales-minded individuals who gets fired up about new sales opportunities!
All Freight Pros team members are expected to contribute to our close-knit, supportive team and provide incredible, individualized customer service to each of our unique customers. You should be familiar with our core values and be ready to contribute ideas that help further ingrain them in our processes. In order to become true Freight Pros, our team members must become experts in the logistics industry by mastering product information and use of our transportation management system and customer relationship software (Salesforce.com).
- Respond to lead inquiries obtained through various online mediums while also answering incoming calls from potential customers.
- Focus on transactional business and sporadic shippers
- Educate potential customers on the freight industry
- Qualify potential long term customers and identify their needs
- Troubleshoot and solve customer issues in order to provide the best customer service experience possible
- Close inbound sales leads and up-sell products and services when appropriate
- Correspond with customers and freight carriers via phone and email in a professional and effective manner
- Cross-train with other departments within FreightPros
- Hours will typically be 8am-5pm (M-F) but need to be flexible during busy times. Will occasionally need to stay as late as 6pm.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Strong communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Competitive nature with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Possess organizational skills in a detail-oriented setting
- Team player with ability to multi-task in a results-driven environment
- MS Office skills and related computer knowledge
Competitive Benefits | Life / AD&D Insurance | 401(k) with Company Matching | 12 PTO days, 3 sick days, 7 paid holidays
NTG is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, veteran status, disability, or any other category protected under applicable law. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.