Apply externally: https://jobs.nexteraenergy.com/job/Juno-Beach-Summer-College-Intern-Marketing-&-Communications-%28Digital-Marketing%29-FL-33408/678202600/
Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we’re working to make it even better. We live here too. That’s why we’re committed to making Florida a better place. Join our team today Learn more
Position Specific Description
This internship position resides in the Brand, Marketing & Insights business group and offers an exciting opportunity to experience first-hand the dynamic role digital marketing is playing in building brands, driving product promotion and changing behaviors. The successful candidate will be charged with supporting engaging digital marketing campaigns that motivate a change in behavior and improve customer satisfaction.
Key areas of responsibility within the Department which may require support include:
- Strategic planning – Responsible for the strategic development of a digital advertising campaign for an assigned product, service or advertising initiative; utilize market analysis, customer research and insights to identify business opportunities, develop strategy, and optimize digital marketing programs.
- Brand and Digital Marketing Governance – Responsible for supporting enterprise-wide brand and digital marketing governance, which may include coordination of best practice sharing, training, enterprise brand management, or management of social media tools, access and corporate policies.
- Digital Analytics – Responsible for analyzing the digital campaign metrics to determine optimization recommendations and opportunities to improve ROI, creative and targeting.
- Campaign Execution – Responsible for working collaboratively and cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and agency partners to build and optimize digital marketing programs across Social Media, Programmatic Display, Online Video, SEM, and email with a goal of driving customer acquisition, retention or brand awareness.
- Social Media Management – Responsible for engaging with customers and community management on customer-facing corporate social media channels in addition to developing content calendars and publishing organic content
- The ideal candidate will be seeking a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or related discipline.
- The candidate will display an interest in expanding their hands-on experience with digital marketing, consumer marketing, campaign development and execution, research and analytics, content marketing, consumer promotions, email marketing and social media.
- Expected to demonstrate expertise through writing and editing tests.
- Excellent writing, verbal, editing, presentation, and overall communication skills; solid writing and editing skills
- Familiarity with social media management tools, digital analytics and experience working in social and digital marketing platforms (Facebook Pages and Groups, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads Manager, Instagram, YouTube, Google AdWords) a plus.
To be considered for an internship, you must be actively enrolled at a college or university as a full-time student seeking a bachelor’s degree or higher. You must also have a current cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher (on a 0.00 to 4.00 scale).
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists department with assigned projects
- Completes challenging projects and assignments
- Presents final project to senior leadership at the end of the internship
- Assumes responsibility for own travel, lodging, and transportation necessary to be available for the program
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High school grad / GED
- Maintain active enrollment in a Bachelor or higher degree program
- Maintain cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher