Newgrange Design, located in Wakefield, MA, is currently seeking a Project Planner to join our growing team. We are looking for a team player, someone who is hardworking, friendly, energetic and eager to learn.
Newgrange Design is a small innovative business that focuses on customer service while designing the latest technology. Our employees are the key to our success and we are looking for another great player to add to our team. We are looking for a highly organized multitasker, who can easily adapt with our evolving business needs. The main responsibilities will be to help manage the company’s growing number of projects, as well as to assist with internal business processes and documentation. This position has the potential to develop into a larger role as the company grows.
The Project Planner will:
- Be responsible for the day to day tracking of project statuses
- Assist in internal projects including Sales and Annual Customer Reports
- Maintain and enrich customer relationships with new and returning customers
- Arrange the overall schedule for Company projects
- Prepare project status reports to provide to customers on a regular basis
- Analyze and provide data on project trends and stats
- Manage the internal process for all customer quotes and new customer projects
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks successfully
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail is crucial in this role
- Ability to work independently and intuitively
- Must be enthusiastic, a fast learner, flexible and a good problem solver
- Demonstrates professional attitude and is able to maintain confidentiality
- BS or BA degree, with 0-3 years experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and/or Permanent U.S. Resident
This is a full time position ($20/hour) with great benefits, including health/dental insurance, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and a 401k program.