This position builds customer relationships with area producers and promotes the proper use of crop protection products, plant food, seed and other services in order to grow agronomy sales for New Vision Co-op. Requirements include: Bachelor’s degree in a related field or a minimum of two years related experience. Must have excellent communication skills, good computer skills, and ability to successfully organize and carryout sales plans and strategies.
The Agronomy Salesperson promotes the proper use of crop protection products, plant nutrition, seed and other services offered and New Vision Co-op. Duties of the position include:
· Supports New Vision Co-op’s stated Vision, Mission, and Business Values.
· Projects a positive attitude to customers and co-workers.
· Provides outstanding customer service.
· Develops annual producer programs that include soil testing, field mapping, product recommendations, timely and accurate application, field monitoring as needed, record keeping, and follow-up calls.
· Executes sales calls with regular and prospective customers.
· Follows New Vision’s pricing policies and credit terms.
· Assists in agronomy operations during the busy seasons.
Requirements for the position include:
· Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy or related field or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Knowledgeable in agronomy products and services.
· Proficient in ag-related technology.
· Ability to successfully organize and carryout sales plans and strategies.
· Valid Driver’s License.
· Attention to Detail.