PaymentSpring is looking for an individual to assist with the organization, development, and creation of research related to payment processing for its internal and external users.
PaymentSpring is one of the premier payment processors in the United States, from small businesses needing an easy gateway for their new business site to independent sales organizations looking for a better payment experience, PaymentSpring delivers.
This individual will not only be adept in researching complex topics related to payment processing, but will be able to translate this information through written documents and handouts.
- Conduct research in payment-related situations such as credit card transactions, electronic bill payment, education-related initiatives, etc.
- Learn about PaymentSpring business and researches issues related to existing, new and emerging compliance regulations.
- Work with Compliance director to review information and validate content related to business
- Correlate large amount of information and direct back to overall work done at Nelnet, more specifically PaymentSpring
- Complete special projects as assigned by management.
Currently in process of attaining 4-yr degree, preferred 2nd year students and above
- Previous experience conducting research project(s)
- Previous experience utilizing strong written and documentation skills
- Knowledge of Office 365 include Office Suite
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications and basic data entry.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
- Able to work independently with little oversight
- Forward/Innovative thinking
- Accuracy/Attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Willingness to learn new processes.
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude.
- Good work ethic and habits.
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Talent Acquisition & Recruiting.
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.