Nebraska’s top SBA lender is looking to add an entry level commercial loan assistant position.
This position will be primarily responsible for assisting the Commercial Loan Officers in facilitating the processing of Loan Applications. This includes data entry, document review for regulatory compliance, document preparation, communication with commercial lenders, borrowers, and others.
- The entry of financial and other data into loan software and the production of documents
- Analyze business and personal financial statements
- Pull personal and business credit reports
- Generate financial ratios
- Assisting with collection of loan application documents from other lenders, borrowers and applicants
- Assist with the imaging of documents in to Lender’s electronic records database
- Major in Business, Finance, Accounting or other related field is preferred
- Previous work experience in a law firm, bank, or insurance industry is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate proficiency in learning and using computer software
- Strong organizational skills relating to management of both electronic data and physical documents
- Time management
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
- Ability to listen and follow instructions
- All applicants will be required to complete SBA form 1081 and provide fingerprints for background check verification per SBA requirements
This position will be part time with the potential to grow and transition to full time in the future.