Nebraska Public Power District has an immediate opening for a Full Stack Applications Developer located at Cooper Nuclear Station in Brownville, NE.
Responsible for developing and maintaining full stack web applications for the organization.
The incumbent’s duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Web application program coding (particularly in Visual Studio .NET/.NET Core)
- Maintaining and upgrading existing applications as required
- Server Administration (particularly Microsoft SQL & IIS Server)
- Software Installation and Support
- Local Area Network and Security Administration
- Troubleshooting Technical Issues
- Individuals would be expected to function independently without direct oversight. Position requires skills in collaboration, problem analysis/resolution and knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and networking.