Pay Range: $15.34- 19.09 hourly with bonus potential of $500 for completing the season and remaining in good standing; perfect attendance, no disciplinary actions, no safety incidents.
At Nebraska Furniture Mart, we’ve been hiring friends since 1937—people who share our passion for helping customers feel right at home. If you share our vision, we invite you to be one of us!
People love working here! Glassdoor ranked Nebraska Furniture Mart in the top 50 Best Places to Work in the U.S. and here are a few reasons why:
- Seasonal opportunities in most warehouse departments
- A safe place to work and shop
- A FUN work environment where we treat each other like family
Job Description: Your Piece of the Puzzle
Nebraska Furniture Mart’s warehouse is a fast-paced, team environment where we load and unload product, assemble and inspect customer deliveries, stock product on the sales floor, build inspirational product displays and perform reverse logistics.
Job Duties: A Day in the Life
- Safety First: Handling products so you are safe and the product is damage free
- Play Your Part: Maintain accurate inventory
- Work Smarter, Not Harder: Safely use mechanical aids (flats, dollys, box cutters, power tools, etc.)
- Set the Stage: Assemble and inspect product
- Use Your Tools: Forklifts, stock pickers, tuggers, etc.
Your work will directly impact our ability to help people create a lifestyle they love, for the people they love—because that’s what we love.
Benefits: What’s in It for You?
As a seasonal member of our Nebraska Furniture Mart Family, you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Staff discount on merchandise
- (Collectively, NFM staff has saved almost $2 million on purchases in the last 12 months)
- Paid training
Nebraska Furniture Mart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.