Here at mthree, we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re always on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join the mthree Alumni Graduate Program, kick-starting your tech career within an entry-level Production Support Analyst role and working onsite with a leading Investment Bank, in various locations throughout the USA.
Our 24-month graduate program begins with 4-8 weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you’ll learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a software developer.
After you’ve completed the paid training, you’ll have the opportunity to fast-track your career at a global investment bank.
What you’ll do:
If successful, you’ll work with one of our Investment Banking clients as a Production Support Analyst. Production support is a vital role in enterprise technology. Working with a global team, you’ll help support systems including algorithmic trading engines and regulatory reporting by:
- Monitoring system health
- Resolving incidents
- Investigating past incidents
- Managing the release process for new versions of software
- Automating and enhancing workflows
- Working closely with business stakeholders to resolve issues with technical systems and applications. Work is tracked using ‘tickets’.
- You’ll also regularly communicate with other technical teams including vendors, developers and infrastructure on release management and issue resolution
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant STEM subject
- GPA of 3.0 +
- Understanding of server, storage, MQ, and application technologies (Java, .NET, C++)
- Able to troubleshoot, problem solver, analytical
- Proficiency with Linux
- SQL databases experience such as Sybase, DB2, Oracle); able to search log files and compose SQL queries.
- Network diagnostic skills and experience with networks and real-time messaging technologies (multicast, TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP)
- Scripting skills, like Perl, Python, or UNIX shell.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
What you’ll receive:
- Fully paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field.
- A competitive graduate salary
- Pay increases every 6 months
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership
- Ongoing training and pastoral care
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry.
To be considered for this role, you must be open to relocating throughout the US. Please get in touch for more information on our program and roles.
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of each and every individual who contributes to making mthree the company it is today and will be in the future. We value diversity both within mthree and with our partner companies, and we’re proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish by promoting a strong culture of equality but most importantly, inclusion. We never want people to change – only add to the amazing mix of people that work for mthree