DENTAL SALES OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD LEADER
Sales Representative — Dental Distribution
Interested in joining a business unit that is part of the largest worldwide distributor of dental and medical equipment and supplies? Outstanding position to become involved in a fast-growing business with an organization that provides world class training and excellent opportunities for advancement to an outside sales position.
The successful candidate must be organized, inquisitive, engaging and have the ability to solve problems. The first 12-18 months on the job will be spent as an Inside Corporate Brand Sales Specialist in St. Paul, Minnesota, responsible for handling outbound and inbound contacts with dental professionals while partnered with Henry Schein outside sales representatives. This includes developing a strong relationship with accounts to enhance their knowledge and use of all corporate brands, account profiling, closing sales, territory sales forecast attainment, and documentation within various software systems. Training during this time will cover: dental and product training, sales skills and techniques, territory management, and documentation. Individuals will have an opportunity to move into an outside sales position with Henry Schein Dental in territories throughout the United States after successfully mastering the skills taught during the time spent as an Inside Corporate Brand Specialist (generally 12-18 months.)
MSG is currently looking for 6 individuals to begin as soon as possible, but no later than January 2022.
· Learn all aspects of products including effective application techniques with the dental office.
· Organize daily call allocations to align with sales strategies for each territory’s priorities and forecast attainment.
· Provide over the phone product/technique training to accounts who are utilizing new products within their dental office.
· Skillfully engage with gatekeepers and decision makers of existing clients to identify customer needs and develop business growth opportunities.
· Maintain or exceed territory sales quotas and outbound contact volumes.
· Perform account management tasks such as documenting and updating vital information, servicing customer requests for support or orders, as well as portfolio changes.
· Understand current industry trends to increase product knowledge and grow sales in personal territories.
· Growth in knowledge of industry and sales indicating a readiness to progress to an outside sales position.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Preferred candidates are recent college graduates or individuals with 1-3 years of experience.
· Strong organization and time management skills.
· Excellent verbal communications skills with the ability to think on your feet.
· Ability to translate product knowledge into sales and business expansion.
· Ability to learn and understand technical products.
· Self-motivated and goal oriented, while working as a part of a team.
· Adaptable to an ever-changing, fast-growing business environment.
· Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, and the ability to learn Salesforce.
· Ability to communicate clearly and confidently in phone conversations.
Compensation and Benefits
· Base range of $38,000 to $40,000 (DOQ) plus quarterly performance bonus based on forecast attainment and other performance metrics.
· Benefits include excellent health insurance and a 401K with employer match.
· Excellent training program.
· Paid vacation, sick, and holiday time off.
· Position is 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Employees will currently work from home, but return to work in our Eagan, Minnesota office when the Covid-19 health environment warrants.
· EOE/AA/MFDV employer.
MSG Minnesota is a private company based in Eagan, Minnesota specializing in consulting within the dental industry. This position is part of an inside sales team that partners with the Henry Schein Dental Corporate Brand Group. Employment with our organization offers the best of two worlds – the ability to receive training and mentoring within a small group setting while still having access to the job advancement opportunities that come from being associated with a large, international company.
MSG Minnesota is committed to the safety and well-being of its employees. Accordingly, all employees of MSG Minnesota are required to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 as a condition of employment.
Learn more about us at www.mnmsg.com
Henry Schein is a Fortune 300 company and the world’s largest provider of healthcare products and services to office-based dental and medical practitioners. Widely recognized for its excellent customer service, highly competitive prices, and innovative value-added solutions, the Company is dedicated to helping its customers succeed by offering the products and services needed for operating an efficient practice and delivering high quality health care.