What you’ll do:
– Assist Moment AI developers in the creation of new software
– Document and test software applications
– Research new software ideas
– Design and implement experimental software
What you’ll need:
– Must be at least a junior in undergrad, grad or PHD student
– Minimum GPA of 3.0
– Be working toward a BA, BS, MS or PhD in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or any other related quantitative field.
– Excellent analytical and mathematics skills
– Good communication skills
– Passion for learning new technology
What you’ll get out of it:
– Build innovative technology that will save lives
– Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks
– Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals.
– Flexible schedule and remotely work from Home.
– Experience in a startup environment
– Building a good network is everything after college. You’ll be invited to Zoom meetings to meet top people in our industry and expand your ecosystem
– Academic Credit Hours
– Free Swag!! We’re mail you a care package to help you get through these days and to rep Moment AI
– Small Stipend*
*Must be a graduate or PHD student