Product & Marketing Intern (Architecture)
As a Product & Marketing Intern at Modumate, you will work with a team of licensed architects and software engineers, and with professional architect customers, to:
– decide how the newest features of our cutting-edge 3D platform for architects should be designed.
– produce marketing collateral that shows Modumate’s abilities in their best light. Thanks to your work, architects across the world will meet, be impressed by, try, buy, and come to love Modumate.
– 2+ years of academic training in Architecture.
– at least 1 prior internship, ideally 2, to ensure you understand the real-world needs of architecture firms (our customers).
– Proficiency in 3D modeling, ideally SketchUp, but Rhino is somewhat applicable too.
– Strong graphic design skills.
– Passion for learning fast – in this role, you’ll be expected to ramp up on design tools (Figma, Premiere) and marketing tools (Google/Facebook/LinkedIn ads, Webflow, Klaviyo, etc) that are unfamiliar to architects, but standard fare in software startups.
– Clear communication – for a startup to move quickly and with agility, all departments (engineering, product, design, growth, marketing, sales) frequently work together and have to “speak one another’s languages”.
– Entrepreneurial thinking – you, like everyone at Modumate, will be empowered to suggest how we can maximize Modumate’s impact; your suggestion may result in a companywide push and product launch!
– Fully remote position (we are all fully remote this year)
– Flexible summer time window
– Moderately powerful PC required (not uncommon for architecture students!)