We are seeking a group of highly skilled, collaborative, and motivated individuals to work with our esteemed MIT Sloan faculty as full-time pre-doctoral research assistants at the MIT Sloan School of Management for a period of 1-2 years, during which you will have gained exposure to and training in a broad set of research approaches and methodologies useful for applying to graduate programs of your choice.
- One-page cover letter describing your relevant coursework, research experience, and future academic and/or research aspirations;
- Programming background (if relevant)
- Academic transcript (unofficial is fine)
- Writing sample. This can be any research paper or term paper that you think best reflects your abilities
- A sample of code
- You may be asked to complete a task
Please click the external application link on Handshake to be redirected to our applicant tracking system, Interfolio. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Applications submitted via Handshake will not be reviewed.
Please visit Predoc.org for more information about what a predoc is, for advice about applying to graduate programs in business and economics, and to find other predoctoral opportunities across a growing consortium of universities and research institutions.
MIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Members of underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: The Institute does not provide employment-based visa sponsorship for the following categories of appointment: administrators, managers, research staff, library staff or support staff.